Moisturizing body oil (Sykon)
40,00 € – 60,00 €
In classical Greece it was the third most important fruit after the olive and the grape. A dry moisturizing body oil based on extra virgin olive oil and other precious oils that combine harmoniously with the special aroma of wild fig. “Sykon” is a special creation of Mediterranean inspiration and Greek tradition.
Moisturizing body oil
Nemertes moisturizing body oil is a blend of organic oils and butters that provide a variety of benefits to the skin, leaving the skin soft, supple and hydrated.
- Extra virgin olive oil is rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins that activate cells for firmer and smoother skin. The Oil is collected from every corner of Greece in collaboration with award-winning Greek producers.
- Argan oil contains the strongest form of Vitamin E while over 80% of the oil consists of unsaturated fatty acids. It comes from the Argan fruit stone and is one of the most expensive oils in the world. Due to its excellent antioxidant and anti-aging powers, it protects the skin from premature aging and helps the skin to maintain its elasticity, youthfullness and firmness.
- Jojoba oil comes from the seeds of the jojoba bush and is rich in essential fatty acids as well as vitamin E. Thanks to its moisturizing and soothing properties it is suitable for all skin types, but especially for the treatment of dry and sensitive skin. It penetrates the skin and helps retain its moisture.
- Almond oil, which is from raw almond extract, has a very good effect on your skin and hair. Its thin texture makes it easily absorbable and soft enough to treat skin diseases and irritations.
- Nemertes body oil gives your skin a soft, flawless finish without impurities: it is enriched with vitamins A, E and B, which cleanses the skin and makes it glow. Its delicate texture traps moisture on the skin leaving it very soft and supple.
- It is ideal for removing dirt: the moisturizing properties of almond oil softens pimples caused by exposure to daily pollutants as well as dead skin cells making cleansing and exfoliation more effective.
- Soothes sunburn: Excessive sun exposure can irritate the skin and cause redness and peeling.
- Soothes eczema: the mild and hypoallergenic properties of almond oil allows the oil to deeply moisturize skin that suffers from itching and eczema tendencies without causing further irritation.
Avocado oil contains Omega 3 fatty acids and is rich in vitamins A, D and E.
Hydration and nutrition
In addition to vitamin E, avocado oil contains potassium, lecithin and many other nutrients that nourish and hydrate the skin. The outer layer of the skin, the epidermis, easily absorbs these nutrients, which contribute to the formation of new cells, ie new skin.
Relieves inflammation, psoriasis and eczema
The antioxidants and vitamins it contains help heal and dry, irritated and flaky skin that occurs mainly in eczema or psoriasis.
Prevents and treats acne
Avocado oil, when applied for a long time, leaves the skin hydrated, leaving no oily residue. This reduces the symptoms of acne and protects against its recurrence. Also, the anti-inflammatory properties of the oil help reduce the redness of acne.
Avocado oil helps heal wounds and automatically relieves sunburn. According to a study, vitamin E, beta carotene, vitamin D, protein, lecithin and essential fatty acids soothe the skin.
Reduces the signs of aging
The first signs of aging appear on the skin. Some studies have shown that eating good fats, such as those found in avocados, help keep skin supple.
- Calendula oil comes from the marigold plant which is a kind of daisy. It contains terpenoids, β-carotene and fatty acids which are valuable ingredients that give it soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. Used for many years to care for sensitive, irritated or very dry skin. It is ideal for children and babies.
- Shea butter is derived from the natural fat of the fruit of the African Shea tree (Vitellaria paradoxa) and is white or ivory. It is rich in vitamins A, D, E and F and its numerous benefits date back to ancient times. In fact, it has so many healing properties that in the Wolof language of Senegal, the Shea tree is called karite, which means “Tree of Life”. The reputation of shea butter has taken off in recent years due to its distinctive healing and moisturizing properties. It is proven to have antioxidant properties due to its tocopherol content. In fact, it has anti-inflammatory properties thanks to the triterpene alcohols contained in it. Shea butter effectively moisturizes our whole body. Its biochemical properties mimic the characteristics we find in the hydration released by our sebaceous glands. And as it is composed of natural lipids, it also has natural moisturizing properties.
Due to its vitamin E content, shea butter is excellent in treating or eliminating stretch marks associated with pregnancy. Apply it all over your abdomen and hips freely during your pregnancy (not just after they appear) and this will keep your skin supple even after birth, thus reducing the chance of developing stretch marks. Shea butter is effective in both preventing and treating acne. It also helps reduce skin redness and acne scars.
- Cocoa butter comes from the processing of the seeds of Theobroma cacao plant, known in Greece as the cocoa tree. Etymologically the word comes from “uncle” and “brosin”, ie the food of the gods. It has a mild chocolate aroma and taste and is a yellow-white color. Cocoa butter is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids. Fruits contain on average up to 55% fat. It is ideal for dry and damaged skin, as it has a strong moisturizing effect.
- Coconut oil is rich in lauric acid, which is known for its antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties. It kills fungi that can cause infections, parasites, bacterial infections, skin fungi, skin irritations and other infections. It is full of vitamins, minerals, antifungal properties, antioxidant and antibacterial elements, which is the best for skin and hair care. Its antioxidant elements penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin, giving it deep hydration, removing dead cells and leaving the skin smooth, soft and radiant. In cosmetology, coconut oil is known for its anti-aging and antioxidant action, as it has a high content of vitamin E.
- Vitamin E is a unique vitamin, with multiple roles. It is a powerful antioxidant, which softens the skin and prevents water loss through the skin, thus fighting dryness. It also has anti-aging properties which protects the skin from harmful sunlight. It works as a mild anti-inflammatory, inhibiting lipid peroxidation and has an emollient effect on photoaging skin, preventing the damage that can be caused by sunlight on our skin and by helping maintain skin moisture
- Castor oil contains high levels of vitamin E, so it can reduce the appearance of scars and help speed up the healing of sunburn. It contains ingredients that help increase circulation to the scalp and improve hair growth, while preventing the appearance of dandruff. It also has antibacterial and antifungal compounds, which help treat acne and nail fungus., Finally, it contains omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids, which help reduce skin sensitivity and inflammation.
- Moisturizing body oil which is left in a cold place will freeze the butter. This is because we do not use chemical ingredients in our products. The products are natural, live and react to changes in temperature (such as honey, oil, etc.). If this occurs, transfer the bottle to a warm place and shake.
- For better absorption, use the moisturizing body oil on slightly moist skin.
- Ideal for use after shower or after your exfoliating treatment with Nemertes Body Scrub.
NEMERTES BEAUTY SECRETS
- Add a few drops of moisturizing oil to Nemertes body cream and gently apply the mixture on to your skin for ultimate hydration. Choose the complete body line (shower gel, body cream, moisturizing body oil) and use on your body before spraying with your favorite perfume for best results.
- Fill your bathtub with hot water and add Nemertes bath & shower. Add a few drops of moisturizing body oil to your bath water for extra hydration.
- Use moisturizing body oil alternately with Nemertes sunscreen during your stay at sea and in the sun. This provides extra hydration and a deeper tan.
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (*), Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Calendula Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Castor Oil, Cultured (Vitamin E) from Vitamin E
Free of parabens, SLS, Propylene glycol, Phthalates, NM, PCM, color techniques
(*) Before using Nemertes products please read the ingredients on the package to make sure they are suitable for your personal use.
Olea Europaea oil (Extra Virgin Olive Oil), Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil,Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (argan oil)Prunus amygdalus dulcis Seed oil (almond oil), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E),Perfume